The PTO helps our school purchase programs, materials, and technology that is not included within the school budget as well as funding and coordinating teacher appreciation and student recognition events. This year our primary focus will be on on raising funds to provide teacher mini-grants and help cover expenses related to educational programs that are not included in the school budget for the current year.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Buying Spirit Wear online through the PTO Spirit Wear Order Form
- Donating online by clicking on the PKMS Donation Form
- Matching charitable giving form employers of PKMS families
- Corporate sponsorship's from local businesses
- Clipping Box Tops for Education and download the app for easy scanning of receipts of qualifying purchases - NOTE: paper Box Tops are still accepted but are being phased out as the program transitions to the app
- Send in bottle tops and carton codes from Coca-Cola Products or scan them at Coke Give
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- Amazon Smile - click on this link to learn more about Amazon Smile. It is still the same amazon you love, but if you choose PKMSPTO as your charity they will donate 5% of your purchase
- Harris Teeter VIC card - click on this link to link your VIC Card to #4405, which is the PKMS Together In Education number
PKMS PTO is an Internal Revenue Service approved 501(c)(3) Public Charity and as such, donations to PKMS PTO are eligible as deductions for income tax filings. Please consult with your tax professional on your specific ability to deduct any donations you make.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!