8th Grade Dance 2019
8th Grade Dance 2019: "Red Carpet Hollywood" - Friday May 3rd, 2019
- Date/Time: Friday, May 3rd, 7:00-10:00pm
- Location: PKMS cafeteria
- Theme: "Red Carpet Hollywood"
- Food: Attendees are encouraged to eat prior to the event. PKMS PTO will provide, candy, chips/snacks, and soda/water.
- Who May Attend: The 8th Grade dance is specifically for 8th grade students whom attend/are zoned for PKMS. Students in other grades/schools may not attend as guests.
- Admission: Admission is $10 per person purchased in advance through pkmspto.com under the PKMS Store or click this direct link: https://pkmspto.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/67612
- No admission tickets will be sold at the door on the evening of the event. Please note that admission is being collected to cover costs, and this event is not a PTO fundraiser. Please email the PTO directly if you are family in need of financial assistance to attend.
- Drop Off/Pick Up: Drop off and pick will occur at the rear bus loop for the school.
- Dress Code: The administration teams from all 5 FMSD middle schools have adopted and provided the following guidance for all 8th grade dances: " The Eighth Grade Dance is an elegant occasion. Students are expected to wear appropriate attire. Ladies may wear a party dress but will not be permitted to enter wearing visible midriffs, full backs or see through clothing. Gentlemen should wear a dress shirt and dress slacks with a tie and coat being optional but will not be permitted to enter wearing jeans or shorts. No limos will be allowed."
Friday, May 3, 2019 7:00pm – Friday, May 3, 2019 10:00pm
- Friday, April 26
- Friday, May 3
- Thursday, May 9
- Friday, May 10
- Monday, May 13
- Tuesday, May 14
- Wednesday, May 15
- Thursday, May 16
- Friday, May 17
- Thursday, May 30
- Friday, May 31